Getting a home inspection done before you buy or sell a house provides you with the information you need to feel confident in your decision. You’ll receive a full report about the property within 24 hours.
Radon is an invisible gas with no taste or smell that is one of the leading causes of cancer. Testing will determine if there are safe levels in your home.
It’s not the mold you can see that you have to worry about. If your home suffered water damage, you should know if there’s mold growing in hidden places that is affecting your health.
Our testing will determine if any methamphetamine residue is above and beyond the level that is considered safe to be around.
Our infrared camera allows us to inspect the walls of your home in a nondestructive manner. With this tool we can see behind walls and inside systems.
The testing we do is for your own peace of mind and the health of your loved ones. Many people are unaware of the presence of mold or radon until it’s too late. Don’t wonder if you’re getting sick because of something you can’t see or smell. Talk to Old Home Inspection Services about our mold, radon and methamphetamine testing services today.
Old Home Inspection Services has been in business for more than 15 years. Our home inspector is a degreed engineer who previously worked in construction. He currently lives in a historic neighborhood and has owned a variety of older homes while doing many renovations. A member of the Utah Heritage Foundation, he knows a lot about the area’s historical architecture and specializes in renovating older properties.